Full Time Faculty will use PTLR to record Leave taken during a specific pay period during their contract days.
During Breaks or activities not considered part of their normal contract time you will fill in the hourly time sheet that will appear in your home screen. An important item to remember during summer breaks is that the faculty contract does not appear. It will again appear upon return during the fall.
1st through 15th
16 throught 31st
If you supervise hourly or exempt employees, you will also need to see the Supervisor Sections for information in your role as supervisor. If you are paid in other capacities as an hourly employee, please view the Part Time Hourly and Students Section.
As a faculty member you will not have V- for Vacation time as shown in the video below. However you will have Sick leave and other forms of leave that will appear in your drop down menu.
- Log in to the PTLR site.
- Enter SID and Employee PIN. (If you do not know your SID or PIN click on the FIND SID of FIND PIN located next to the login)
- Select a job for which you are submitting a timesheet (if you have only one job in the list it will already be selected).
- Select an appropriate pay period. You may choose a current, past, or future pay period.
- Click the "Create Timesheet" button.
- Once the "Create Timesheet" button is clicked you will be redirected to the timesheet page
The time sheet will look like this:
Enter Leave by Using the Add Entry Drop down boxes:
Add Remarks and Submit or Delete the Timesheet using the buttons below. Only Click Submit Timesheet when you are ready to submit at the end of the pay period.